This spring I am rolling out a new extension of my business that I am so super excited about!
Teen and Tween Rep Models!
These amazing young people will be the face of Heather Colleen Photography for the next year, while getting to feel like a model. And there's some pretty nifty perks that come along with the job too!
Each model will receive the following:
• No Session Fee - 1 hour Beautiful You session
• No Session Fee - 1 hour Let's Have Fun session for you and up to three friends between June - August
• No Session Fee - 30 minute Back To School Mini Session in September
• $25 Session Fee - 30 minute Family Mini in November
• Images to use online for sharing as part of your referrals
• 50 Rep Cards to hand out
Not to mention the extras for the more people that you refer, like print credits, gift cards, movie tickets, and even the chance to earn an iPad 4!
There are a few requirements to be considered as a Model Rep:
• Be between 9 - 14 years of age
• Active in school and community
• Outgoing, lively, fun, friendly
• Love having their photos taken and love sharing their photos online
• Unique sense of style and fashion
• Must only represent Heather Colleen Photography for the next 12 months
• Minimum commitment of $300 print/product purchase
• Being social media active is a big plus, but not a requirement!
If this sounds like something you and your tween/teen are interested in, then I would LOVE to hear from you!
I ask that all potential reps write me a little single paragraph explaining in their own words why they would be a great choice to be the face of Heather Colleen Photography. Tell me about what activities you're in, how you stay active in your community, your favorite hobbies. Give me a little sense of what makes you so uniquely you!
Send applications to email@example.com, with Rep Model in the title.
Please include the following information:
• Parents names
• Parents phone number
• About You paragraph
Application deadline is May 1st. Rep Models will be contacted by May 5th.
So, even though it is somewhat short notice, since I have had a few inquires on Valentines Day mini's, I decided to go ahead and open a few spots!
Spots are very limited, so book now!